back in time stretch

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Scrappy Thank You Cards

I decided that I should use up some Scraps before they turn into an Uncontrollable MONSTER!
The brown is the other side of the patterned paper (source unknown), Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Georgia Pacific white card stock, and pink copy paper.

 
 Studio G 'Thank You' stamp and Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Classic ink.

The cards are 3" x 3". I distressed all of the edges of the card stock and turned down one corner of the patterned card stock.

I cut the envelope from pink copy paper with my Gazelle and Make-the-Cut software. It was downloaded from the Make-the-Cut Gallery (envelope #2 when searching the Gallery for 'envelopes'). I cut a liner for the envelope using the same paper and stamped it with the "Thank You' stamp without adding any more ink. Oops! There is not a photo of just the envelope. Sorry.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear what you have to say.