back in time stretch

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mother's Day

I made this card for my mom for Mother's Day. Whenever I make cards for my parents, it takes me back to elementary school. It brings back those feelings of anxious anticipation. As an adult I know that my parents love everything I do, but I still have those same childlike feeling.


The card elements came from Crafty Mice ($5.99) svg collection from  http://svgcuts.com/ . Crafty Mice has lots of crafty svgs for knitting, crocheting, photography,painting, gluing, and sewing, plus some mice.
I'm sorry, I don't know where the sentiment came from.  I wish I sknew so I could give credit where it's due.
I made the same card for my husband to send to my mother-in-law.
I hope both Moms like their cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear what you have to say.