back in time stretch

Friday, April 8, 2011

Card for a Co-Worker

A Just-Because card for the best co-worker ever. She keeps my appointments on her calendar, helps me out when I get bogged down, is kind, understanding, and a great friend. There is a story about the card I made for Bobbie, but I am not going to tell it. If you know her, ask Her! When I saw the digi stamp I thought of Bobbie right away.
I used a digi stamp from TLC (free...YAY!) and Copic markers, which I recently purchased. I had only used these markers once before at my friend Valorie's home. I fell in love with the markers because the do not rough up the paper and the overlap marks are not as apparent as with other markers. I only bought 9 markers (they are a little pricey). Hobby Lobby has them on sale for 30% off this week, so...I am going back tomorrow to buy a couple more.
Anyway, Back To The Card.

I cut the stamped image out by hand and used foam tape to pop it up.
The light blue background paper was embossed with the Sizzix Textured Impressions Flower A2 Embossing Folder. The sentiment I typed on my computer with the Bookman Font.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. This is nicely presented! Any crafter looking at this will know how to make such a card without any problems.

    Keep this updated regularly! I'm in!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I love to hear what you have to say.